Become a Donor!
Donations are used as discretionary funds to support activities of the Program in Genetics.
Genetics Program Activities
All of these events and activities would not be possible without your sponsorship! Thank you!
- Fall and Spring Graduation
- The Genetics Program Seminar Series
- The GGSA Vendor Show
- NC Museum of Natural Sciences Outreach Events (Darwin Day, Bug Fest, and Brain Awareness Night)
- Genetics Undergraduate and Graduate Social Activities
- Genetics Graduate Program Recruitment Events
- Genetics Program Annual Fall Retreat
Think and Do the Extraordinary!
To make a donation to the Genetics Program, please follow these steps:
1. Visit the College of Sciences Foundation page to Give Now!
2. Please click in the box “Choose a fund”
3. Select “Other – I would like to give to a different area”
4. Please indicate that you would like your money to be placed in the “Genetics Program Enhancement Fund”
5. After making payment, you should receive a receipt from the Foundations Office. Please email the receipt to Jenni Shaw (email@example.com).